Are you having a hard time in deciding if you need to buy an iPhone 6 case for your newly bought or acquired iPhone 6? Well, there is no question in that. It is imperative that you purchase protection for your phone.
Imagine this scenario:
You left your new phone on the table and as you turn your back, you hear a thump. Remembering that your 3-year-old son was lurking behind you, you swiftly move back to where you left your phone. To your dismay, your brand new mobile is on the floor, glass screen face down. You gasp a little bit, reach for it and see the inevitable: a big crack on the screen and a chip at the side. It is still working but the unit is damaged because it was bare – it had no iPhone 6 case.
You cannot blame your child for this. You are the one to blame for the destruction of your posh phone because you left it unguarded and unsecured. If maybe you had a cover for your $700 phone, there will be no chips. There will be no broken screen. That is what a case stands for, to safeguard your pricey mobile phone. This reason alone is enough for you to shop around for a casing.
How much is this phone case?
The smartphone is still very new and a high end mobile at that. Do not expect to find an iPhone 6 case under a dollar for this particular unit. The cheapest you can purchase is about $1.50 in an auction website and it is not brand new.
Here are some really economical casings for your iPhone 6:
– There is a Buy-It-Now option in an auction website from HK for a TPU soft casing (transparent) for the low price of $6.90. TPU will protect the phone from scratches especially on the edges. Almost 9000 customers were satisfied complete with testimonials.
– From China is a $12.90 hard shell casing with really nice back cover designs. This type of casing is snug to fit and a good phone protector too.
So what kind of casing is “worth it”?
There are many high-end casings built for this phone which you can use as a safety. These cases are usually light weight and durable. If your baby accidentally drops your phone, you will not have to worry about chips, scratches, breaks and everything else. It will surely put a dent in your credit card but, this type of iPhone 6 case is the definition of truly “worth it”.
– The recently launched Catalyst Waterproof Case is being sold at $70. It is said to be the slimmest waterproof casing at this time. Submerge it in water (16 feet) or drop it at military standards (6 feet), the phone will be fine and dandy!
– Sena Heritage Wallet Book or even the Sena Lugano casing is a darling to the eyes. These wallet-type phone covers are in pure leather which cradles the iPhone pretty well. Between the prices of $50-80, these scratch-proof cases are a thumb’s up.
– Otterbox is another name for customized iPhone 6 casings. Look it up and you will be amazed of their Symmetry Series, Defender Series and Commuter Series.
You want to own the best and the latest iPhone and will do anything to pay for it, right? You might as well be ready of the associated costs with an iPhone 6 case to you for it to function better and longer.